CNC Programmer - Tulsa
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-4318126138
Locations: Tulsa, OK
The CNC Programmer completes CNC Programming using CAD/CAM for 3 through 5 axis CNC equipment. The position creates CNC programs for manufacturing aerospace components, cutter selection, setup documentation, tooling design and drafting, CNC tooling programs, verification and shop aid sketches. This position is responsible for the creation of CNC machine programs for the manufacturing of mid to high complexity aerospace components.
The CNC Programmer - will report to the Programming Manager
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using CAD/CAM software, select the appropriate cutting tools and speeds/feeds for a variety of material types to create CNC programs and instructions used to run a CNC machine.
- Verify CNC code to engineering models to insure accuracy
- Analyze job orders, drawings, blueprints, specifications, and design data in order to determine the appropriate machine tool, workholding and cutter selection, machine speeds and feed rates
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, with the ability to apply mathematical functions
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs and uses
- Knowledge of Unigraphics, Mastercam or Catia
- Skilled in analytical thinking and problem solving including analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Ability to focus on detail accuracy and thoroughness in completing work tasks
- Experience with computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel required
2 years of experience in CNC Programming
Level of Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent education
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024