Temp Repair Assembler A
SpecificationsReference Number: 13719BR
Locations: Victorville, CA
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs disassembly, overhaul and repair of parts, components and subsystems for in-service aircraft applications that are moderately complex to complex, requiring experience and judgment to determine plans and action from several standard procedural alternatives.
- Adapts techniques and tools to meet special needs and serves as a technical resource to less experienced Stakeholders.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers' and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Reads and interprets plans, blueprints, sketches, Engineering Orders or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of removal, repair, replacement and installation of parts and components of mechanical aircraft subsystems.
- Disassembles and inspects parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft operational mechanical systems, components and structures including rigging and plumbing.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop or back drill hole patterns for access doors, installation or replacement of sheet metal parts or other like applications.
- Trims to fit, file, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and smoothes surfaces.
- Bolts, rivets, screws, clips, seal, or bonds component parts to assemble products.
- Installs assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Ancillary Functions and Responsibilities: Performs other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classifications and departments other than the primary assignment.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: REPAIR ASSEMBLER A Formal Education, Training and Work Experience: Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. High School graduate with preference given to candidates with technical school related to aircraft or manufacturing processes. A minimum of four (4) years of experience as an aero-structure mechanic, bonder, or evaluator, or equivalent combination of education and experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment is required.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024