Deburr Associate - Fort Worth
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2048496840
Locations: Arlington, TX
Primary Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand, adhere, and demonstrate to the company’s commitment to QUALITY and SAFETY!
- Set up required tooling/fixtures.
- Verify engineering drawing and/or manufacturing routing blend requirements.
- Select appropriate blending, deburring or drilling apparatus to achieve correct part configuration.
- Deburr, blend and/or drill parts to required engineering specification.
- Verify by periodic visual examination and/or other required means that product is within required parameters.
- Verify operations are completed per work instructions.
- Reinforce and champion the idea and culture of continuous improvement and motivate ideas for pipeline improvement projects.
- Consult with Quality to ensure products are manufactured according to requirements and specifications, as well as, adhering to Quality Manual and AS9100 Rev C requirements.
- Learn Progressive safety procedures and practice safe work operations at all times.
- Learn Progressive operational procedures and complying with all procedures to minimize errors.
- Operation of crane and hoist to facilitate the movement, set-up, or securing of large parts;
- Maintain a safe and lean work environment, including performing housekeeping duties.
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Qualified candidates have the following:
· High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in grinding/deburring in a manufacturing environment/Auto body shop experience considered
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must have the knowledge, skill, and ability to meet expectations for required competencies in position, which includes: 1) safety, health, and environmental awareness, 2) business ethics and compliance, 3) technical/professional competence and quality & time management, 4) interpersonal relations and communication skills, 5) initiative, flexibility, innovation, and adaptability, 6) continuous improvement and problem solving, and 7) planning and organizing. [See performance evaluation form]
- Ability to read and accurately interpret engineering drawings and specifications and to apply that interpretation to the parts in work;
- Knowledge of blending tools and their use to achieve specified results;
- Detail oriented and have a thorough understanding of customer finish requirements.
Hours: Monday through Friday – 12 hour shifts, beginning and ending at 6:00; Additional hours may be required past shift ending times or on weekends to support operations.Environment: Machining operations results in coolant spray and slick floors. Machining noise present. Most work spaces are climate controlled.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024