Project Manager - Missouri
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1167819416
Locations: Kansas City, MO
SUMMARY: Manage assigned aircraft maintenance lines through the use of production schedules, labor analysis, and budgetary information. Utilizes management skills, assigned supervision, and the work force to meet the directives of the Maintenance Manager and Vice President of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Directly responsible to the assigned Maintenance Manager.
- Directly supervises all aircraft maintenance within the assigned maintenance lines.
- Coordinates with Quality Control to assure, within BFGoodrich repair station limitations, that aircraft maintenance is performed in accordance with approved Federal Aviation, Manufactures, Customers and BFGoodrich procedures and requirements.
- Insures all maintenance is performed is carried out according to BFGoodrich Quality Control procedures and requirements.
- Directly responsible for the on time delivery (and adjustments of) aircraft delivery schedules.
- Coordinates maintenance labor requirements consistent with maintenance scheduling and priorities.
- Directly responsible for monitoring Assistant Production Coordinators, Leads, Assistant Leads, and Maintenance Personnel in the performance of the duties assigned to them.
- Responsible for maintenance and labor utilization procedures and making efficiency, increase production, and insure safety.
- Coordinates with Marketing in terms of contract and customer related issues
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024