Repair Engineer - Washington
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-6024441424
Locations: Everett, WA
Applicant should have relevant airline, MRO, or OEM in-service support experience. Solutions consist of the engineering design and support documentation suitable for FAA and customer approval for modifications and/or complex repairs on aircraft and components. Duties will include accomplishment of task assignments as directed from a Project Lead or Engineering Management. Develop and substantiate engineering documents and provide assistance and training for less-experienced engineering staff, and interact with different members of internal and external organizations. Provide on-site support for shop personnel and act as on-site liaison for company engineering functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to understand and apply information from Structural Repair Manuals (SRMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPCs), Service Bulletins (SBs), Airworthiness Directives (ADs) and other aircraft reference materials.
- Ability to interpret and use aircraft manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings.
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements for airworthiness, for the FAA and various foreign authorities (EASA, etc.) and include in engineering documents, drawings and designs.
- Must be adaptable and flexible at all times and apply their knowledge and skills to develop creative solutions to a wide variety of unique design, modification, and repair problems encountered.
- Strong PC skills including the MS Office suite and computer drafting skills.
- Ability to accomplish basic stress analysis and substantiation for complex repairs or modifications using standard accepted industry practices and other structural design methodologies.
- Ability to understand and promote the policies / procedures.
- Ability to understand and apply the policies / procedures of all customer(s).
- Assertive communication skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering desired with a minimum of six (6) years relevant aerospace experience or 10 years of equivalent aircraft design experience required.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024