Production Machine Maintenance
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1100478774
Locations: Wichita, KS
The Service Technician is a member of the Maintenance Department and is responsible for the installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of machinery within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities Install, train and provide technical knowledge and troubleshooting on all company machining centers.
- Provide a communication link between maintenance department and equipment manufacturers.
- Create and develop procedural documentation for preventative maintenance and machine service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Check coolant and oil in CNC machines and add as needed.
- Document coolant and oil percentages during checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Electrical Discharge Machining experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have good electro-mechanical skills (motors, drives, transformers).
- Knowledge of a specialized field such as machine tool manufacture, installation, operation, maintenance and repair, and/or a broad shop background.
- Technical knowledge and logical troubleshooting across team product line.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Rational decision making and problem solving ability.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- 2 Year Technical degree (Electrical/Automation) and 2 or more years' experience in a related field (desired), or similar mechanical skills/experience (a co-op, internship or job in a manufacturing environment), and a stable work history.
- Educational knowledge of electronics is a must.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024