Production Machine Maintenance
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1100478774
Locations: Wichita, KS
The Service Technician is a member of the Maintenance Department and is responsible for the installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of machinery within the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities Install, train and provide technical knowledge and troubleshooting on all company machining centers.
- Provide a communication link between maintenance department and equipment manufacturers.
- Create and develop procedural documentation for preventative maintenance and machine service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Check coolant and oil in CNC machines and add as needed.
- Document coolant and oil percentages during checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Electrical Discharge Machining experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have good electro-mechanical skills (motors, drives, transformers).
- Knowledge of a specialized field such as machine tool manufacture, installation, operation, maintenance and repair, and/or a broad shop background.
- Technical knowledge and logical troubleshooting across team product line.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Rational decision making and problem solving ability.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- 2 Year Technical degree (Electrical/Automation) and 2 or more years' experience in a related field (desired), or similar mechanical skills/experience (a co-op, internship or job in a manufacturing environment), and a stable work history.
- Educational knowledge of electronics is a must.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024