Design Engineer, Electrical WA
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7611716278
Locations: Everett, WA
SUMMARY: Perform Electrical engineering design, analysis, and substantiation documentation suitable for FAA, customer and management approval. Design efforts include research and development activities for the creation, modification, and repair of complex aircraft systems and components. Duties include management of task assignments as directed by the Project Lead, Supervisor, and Management. Develop and substantiate engineering documents, and provide assistance and training for less-experienced engineering staff. Interact and work with different members of internal and external organizations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in an environment where limited standardization exists.
- Must be adaptable and flexible at all times, and apply knowledge and skills to develop creative solutions to a wide variety of unique design, modification, and repair problems encountered.
- Strong PC skills will include e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, communications, operating systems, and advanced computer drafting skills.
- Ability to accomplish basic stress analysis and substantiation for complex repairs or modifications using standard accepted industry practices and other structural design methodologies.
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements for airworthiness, for the FAA and various foreign authorities (JAA, JAR, CAA, DGAC, CAAC, etc.) and include in engineering documents, drawings and designs.
- Ability to understand and promote the policies / procedures
- Ability to understand and apply the policies / procedures of all customer(s).
- Ability to understand and apply information from Structural Repair Manuals (SRMs), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (MMs), Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPCs), Service Bulletins (SBs) and other aircraft reference materials.
- Ability to interpret and use aircraft manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings.
- Assertive communication skills are required.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024