CMM Programmer - Dallas
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1858123802
Locations: Arlington, TX
Primary Functional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using Engineering drawings, specifications, etc. for reference, inspect detailed machined parts and/or assemblies for conformity to design parameters. Indicate acceptance or rejection on production documentation
- Perform monitoring and measuring device calibrations as assigned
- Using IGES/CATIA electronic datasets, generate CMM program inspection routines as required
- Conduct CMM inspection of parts as assigned
- Complete final inspection and AS9102 first article inspection sheets as required documenting product conformity.
- Maintain a working knowledge of quality assurance procedure requirements as they apply to inspection and manufacturing operations.
- Document nonconforming product as required by internal and/or customer requirements.
- Ensure that tooling used as media of acceptance remain calibrated according to internal and/or customer requirements.
- Ensure that product/material conformity documentation received from subcontractors satisfies engineering specifications
- Ensure correct material handling, identification and traceability of product throughout the manufacturing sequence.
- Perform all functions of a Machine Parts Inspector as required by work load and production schedule needs
Qualified candidates would have the following:
· Minimum of five years experience working in inspection in an aerospace (or similar environment) machining environment with 3-axis or greater milling machines; 5-axis experience preferred.
- Experience in machining shop with various aluminum alloys, steel and titanium is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of measurements of different types of materials with calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
Hours: Machinists work a 12 hour shift, beginning and ending at 6:00 (subject to change).
Environment: Machining operations results in coolant spray and slick floors. Machining noise present. Most work spaces are climate controlled.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024