Supply Chain Manager
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-5061363518
Locations: Kansas City, MO
SUMMARY: Manage, direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in Supply Chain Support functions within.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
- Communicate all Company initiatives and support continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the organization.
- Participate in executing corrective action, resolution of discrepancies to Quality Assurance, Customer Quality Assurance, and/or the FAA for findings issued against the department during an internal or external audit.
- Responsible for assessing departmental financial needs including man-hours, equipment supplies, etc. Assist with developing the yearly budget and responsible for adhering to the budget.
- Responsible for scheduling and held accountable for adhering to project deadlines.
- Provide internal customer service.
- Develop, recommend and implement policy changes related to records, audit, data entry, A/C purchasing, planning, corrective action, etc.
- Document procedures relative to department practices, operations, systems, policies and procedures, make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and facilitate training programs for purchasing agents, including general purchasing practices, audit, records, data entry, planning, corrective action, etc.
- Monitor and report on capital construction project schedules, progression and expenditures.
- Work in conjunction with the Maintenance Managers and Supervisors to coordinate effective parts flows in accordance with customer aircraft maintenance schedules and processes. Communicate and work closely with Material Logistics and Stores on material and tooling issues.
- Work in conjunction with all departments to coordinate purchasing activities for capital assets, supplies, and general materials and services as required.
- Conduct weekly crew meetings, support periodic department meetings and submit status reports as required.
- Communicate and coordinate directly with on-site customer representatives, inventory planners, maintenance planners, department managers and supervisors, concerning all issues relating to A/C purchasing functions and other support functions.
- Accountability for area or shift operation including staffing, budget and customer satisfaction.
- Determine objectives, focus and priorities of the area and build group momentum to accomplish.
- Work with Human Resources regarding corrective action.
- Responsible for providing guidance to personnel when resolving technical and procedural issues, and to provide proper customer service to other departments.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
- Establish new supplier relations as required to support business activities.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024