Falcon A&P Mechanics
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1811302718
Locations: East Alton, IL
- Perform general mechanical functions on aircraft and related systems. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components, repair work and sheet metal repair or installation.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement, assistance in performance runs and taxiing when required.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Work independently on projects when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Airframe and Powerplant License.
-Aircraft specific factory training preferred.
-Airframe and Powerplant license minimum.
-2-5 years prior experience on Falcon aircraft
-Factory Training with proof of Certification, required.
-Self-motivated and able to maintain a rapid pace.
-Ability to process work with minimum supervision.
-Must perform all work in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
-Follow all company and safety rules during performance of duties.
-Maintain customer oriented work habits.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024