SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1171269540
Locations: Mobile, AL
NEED SHEET METAL MECHANICS IN MOBILE, AL!! To apply you must have a minimum of 36 months on heavy commercial experience CALL TODAY!
Home Office: 888-272-7868 x 2
Reyner Rodriguez 251-604-5475
Libia Maurelli 251-463-9329
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for Mechanical maintenance and repair on Commercial Aircraft types. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove and replace various aircraft components with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Perform as Relief Lead assuming all Lead responsibilities in his or her absence.
- Perform the duties of and provide the necessary training for lower skill levels.
- Maintain and store tools in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Proficient working knowledge in skill levels I and II. Good working knowledge or ability to acquire the skills of a Lead Mechanic. Proficient working knowledge of the following skills and the ability to learn skills among various narrow and wide body commercial aircraft: Proficient detail blueprint reading, ability to read, interpret and work from service bulletins, engineering work orders, major S.R.M. structural repairs, ability to layout work using bend radius, set back and bend allowance charts, utilization of shop math, install and/or splice spars, landing gear, trunion changes, pressure bulkhead repairs and keal beam repairs/ removal and reinstall, knowledge of ATA codes, knowledge of all applicable F.A.R.’s and company policies and procedures including job card/ time card, routine/ non-routine cards, S.R.M.’s, service bulletins, E.O.’s, and work sign-off/ sell-off procedures. WORKING ENVIRONMENT: SUPERVISION: Under direction. Normally performs duties according to his or her own judgement, requesting supervisory assistance only when necessary. The assignment is frequently reviewed upon completion. INTERPERSONAL RELATION: A moderate level of interpersonal skills is required to maintain an effective relationship with co-workers and supervision. PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: Requires mobility around various sections of aircraft and the dexterity to extract and replace parts in a timely manner. Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort or exertion usually caused by long working hours. Must have the capacity to gain knowledge by hearing for one’s own safety due to the dangers involved in the operations of shop equipment. Working environment requires standing 90% of the workday on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift 50lbs. and report to work regularly. EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A&P License desired or specialized training.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years minimum experience in heavy commercial maintenance.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024