Interior Mechanic - AL
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1173830377
Locations: Mobile, AL
CALLING ALL INTERIOR MECHANICS!!
Candidates must have at least 36 months of trade-related commercial aircraft experience
Contact a recruiter today for more information.
Libia 251 - 463 -9329
EXPERIENCE: 3 years minimum experience in heavy commercial maintenance interior repairs and reconfiguration.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for interior maintenance and repair on Commercial Aircraft types.
- Remove, clean, service and replace various aircraft components with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Fabricate and recover all aircraft seat covers, arm rest, curtains, etc. using heavy upholstery machinery, zig zag sewing machine, carpet sergering machine and steam machine.
- Service all aircraft emergency equipment to specifications.
- Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments.
- Research and order aircraft interior and shop parts coordinating activities with purchasing department.
- Perform as Relief Lead assuming all Lead responsibilities in his or her absence.
- Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels.
- Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Proficient working knowledge of job specifications for Interior Mechanic I and II. Good working knowledge or ability to acquire the skills of a Lead Mechanic. Proficient working knowledge of the following skills and the ability to learn skills among various narrow and wide body commercial aircraft:
Passenger to cargo modification, cargo to passenger modification, composite panel repair, panel and aircraft interior painting, make and install placards, repair seat covers, repair cargo nets, make and install seat covers and curtains, remove and reinstall wall paper, make minor sheetmetal repairs, remove and replace all cockpit panels, cut and install new carpet, cut and install moon mat, install windows, knowledge of all aircraft manuals, and related materials, knowledge of ATA codes and maintenance procedures, knowledge of all applicable F.A.R’s and company policies and procedures, knowledge of all paperwork procedures including job cards/ time cards, routine/ non-routine cards, S.R.M.’s, service bulletins, E.O.’s and work sign-off/ sell-off procedures.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: Requires easy mobility around various sections of aircraft and the dexterity to remove, rectify and replace systems or components in a timely manner. Requires mental skills and quickness with the ability to cope with stress and intense effort or exertion usually caused by long working hours. Must have the capacity to gain knowledge by hearing for one’s own safety due to the dangers involved. Must possess the ability to distinguish colors to perform work adequately. Working environment requires standing 90% of the work day on hard surfaces. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and report to work regularly.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024