SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1714773455
Locations: Cleveland, OH
AMT MECHANICS NEEDED IN CLEVELAND, OH!!
A&P License required
3+ years corporate jet experienceMust be able to start early July
- Performs airframe, powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in client companies Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned
- any additional skills or qualifications such as sheet metal or avionics is a plus
APA Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024