Avionics Tech - Bombardier Business
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-6924928007
Locations: Hartford, CT
As our client's Avionics Technician, based in Hartford, CT, your mission is troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify, and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic systems. Your documentation skills will be necessary to document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
- Assist in creation of service orders with SAP
- Provide time estimates
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in complete engine and / or APU runs
- This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with the leading manufacturer of commercial and corporate aircraft.
- You will typically have a minimum of 2-4 years A/C avionics work experienceon Bombardier corporate aircraft or substantiated equivalent experience and have gone to an Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or substantiated equivalent.
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You can read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have basic PC skill
- You must be able to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as require
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holiday
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
- Other Preferred Qualifications:
- FCC Certificate, GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate
- You have previously trained other technicians
- You have experience on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- $250 bonus after first 40 hours, $500 bonus after 120 days
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024