SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1064428233
Locations: Tucson, AZ
$250 bonus after first 40 hours, $500 bonus after 120 days
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets.
APA Services is strategically partnered for long-term contract engagements. For nearly two decades, APA Services is the premier provider of contract aviation professionals.
About the Opportunity:
- Premier Southwest Direct Manufacturers Service Center
- Market Leading Above Average Pay Rates!
- High-End Corporate Customers
- Job Stability servicing Global, Challenger and Learjet
- Contractor Benefits Available
About You:As our client's Avionics Technician, based in Tucson, AZ, your mission is troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify, and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic systems. Your documentation skills will be necessary to document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Attributes You Offer:
You will typically have a minimum of 2-5 years A/C avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience and have gone to an Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or substantiated equivalent.
- You have an A certification or an A&P certification
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You can read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have basic PC skill
- You must be able to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as require
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holiday
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- You have 1 year on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- FCC Certificate, GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate
- You have previously trained other technicians
- You have experience on Bombardier Business Aircraft
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
- Assist in creation of service orders with SAP
- Provide time estimates
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in complete engine and / or APU runs
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with the leading manufacturer of commercial and corporate aircraft.
Join our Talent Network and Apply Today!
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024