SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1194782455
Locations: Kansas City, MO
About Our Client:
Over 40 years’ of experience our client offers the most comprehensive component shop in the industry employing highly talented engineers, mechanics, avionics, structures, interiors, composites and systems mechanics. Named as the “2016 Leading Independent MRO Organization by the MRO Americas. This prestigious award is for the best MRO and aviation aftermarket entities around the world for value-adding achievements and innovations.
Our clients business is booming and they are seeking out 20+ lead mechanics to join their force!
These positions come with perks! Competitive pay packages, comprehensive benefits, relocation pay and more!
About the Opportunity:
High Growth Organization
Leading VIP Corporate Aircraft Service Provider
Contractor Benefits Available
Your employers and peers would best describe you as a conscientious professional with a solid work history that demonstrates longevity and value to your employers. You are known for your high attention to detail, and can also be described as an overachiever with an exceptionally positive attitude.
Your relentless work ethic, and aptitude to learn quickly have helped you find success in your career. You are a career minded individual with a desire to be of value to your employer, and be valued and recognized by your employer.
Lead - Composite Techs (Structural Bond)
Previous MRO experience
Composite Experience – Not manufacturing
Previous Leadership experience
Experience with planning
SUMMARY: Ensure timely completion of a quality airworthiness product for an assigned function area. Be able to fulfill Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities for short periods of time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all tasks are promptly completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines and company policies.
- Monitor and correct routine and non-routine labor hours prior to exceeding allotted estimated hours.
- Conduct daily and impromptu crew meetings to ensure prompt communication of all significant information to maintenance crews.
- Facilitate On-the-Job Training (OJT) to provide learning opportunities through work assignment and mentoring.
- Ensure timely completion of OJT paperwork per company requirements.
- Provide regular feedback and performance coaching including appropriate management of time, prioritizing tasks, ensuring proper knowledge and training to accomplish assignments, and adherence to company policy to all members of assigned crew.
- Develop technical and leadership skills of the mechanics.
- Assist in researching all necessary parts needed for the job.
- Review required customer and FAA paperwork to ensure proper maintenance updates and compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
- Perform maintenance tasks as required and become an active member of the crew.
- Communicate with Supervisor all information on assigned employees including disciplinary problems. Make recommendations for performance evaluations on assigned employees.
- Complete all company required reading and update all training files.
- Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Responsible for adhering to all ATS required training
- Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers
- Other duties may be assigned.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024