Will I be able to get a Cash Advance when I arrive at my contract assignment and if so, what is the maximum amount I can request?
Will I be required to be in compliance with a uniform policy, and what is the typical dress code for companies that don't have a required uniform policy?
If I'm scheduled to start an assignment with APA Services and for ever what reason I am going to be unable to report as scheduled, is it important to contact my recruiter?
If I have been in trouble with the law in my past can I still be considered for contract Aviation employment with APA Services?
- Forgery of certificates, false making of aircraft, and other aircraft registration violations.
- Interference with aircraft navigation.
- Improper transportation of a hazardous material.
- Aircraft piracy.
- Interference with flight crew members or flight attendants.
- Commission of certain crimes aboard aircraft in flight.
- Carrying a weapon or explosive aboard an aircraft.
- Conveying false information and threats.
- Aircraft piracy outside the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States.
- Lighting violations involving transporting controlled substances.
- Unlawful entry into an aircraft or airport area that serves air carriers or foreign air carriers contrary to established security requirements.
- Destruction of an aircraft or aircraft facility.
- Assault with intent to murder.
- Kidnapping or hostage taking.
- Rape or aggravated sexual abuse.
- Unlawful possession, use, sale, distribution, or manufacture of an explosive or weapon.
- Armed robbery
- Distribution of, or intent to distribute, a controlled substance.
- Conspiracy or attempt to commit any of the aforementioned criminal acts.
- Felony arson.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024